Saturday, January 22, 2011

new from avril


                 I love the lyrics in this song. It suits me a lot. I don't know if someday i can finally let go all my fears and just do whatever i want without hesitations and thinking of what repercussions will happen. This song tells me that I could do that someday.


                 It is also a good comeback song from Avril Lavigne. I missed her. I used to know all her song back in highschool. She's some kind of my hero one of the reasons why i love the genre of punk rock. For me she's still the punk princess. 


                The first time I heard this song, I said to myself "hey i know this voice!" and then i searched the net. It was her and felt contented about the result.


                 It's a nice song in a sort of REBELLIOUS way.

No comments:

Post a Comment